- For the all foreigners who want to stay legally in Turkey should apply for a residence permit before exceed 90 days.
- Residences type in Turkey:
- Short-Term Residence Permit,
- Family Residence Permit,
- Student Residence Permit
- Long- Term Residence Permit
the Short-Term you can take it directly just by passing the country legally and after stay 8 years with renewal the Short-Term residence and without get out more that 120 days per year you can apply for long-Term residence.
- The Requirements For it:
- Valid passport at least 60 days longer than residence period requested.
- Three clear photos.
- insurance you will take it from Turkey according to your age.
- The property contract to confirm about your address.
In cases where the person is under the age of 18, a deed of consent shall be given by his/her mother/father who lives abroad or by a legal representative.
- The fees for the Residence:
A one year permit cost is normally around 250$- 300$ between the Residence Permit Card Fee, the Permit Fee and the Single Entry Visa Fee.
- you should have a residence for 5 years at least for special kind of residency
- Residence by own a property in Turkey .
- The family residence.
- The work permit residence.
- you must speak turkish in basic level.
- You must prove that your physical and mental health is sound.
- You must not have a criminal record .
when you complete those conditions you can apply in the nearest consultancy